"ILIANA" brilliant egg paint with brilliant effect
The pack contains 4 brilliant colours, a set of gloves and a user guide.
Instructions for use
- You need
- a bowl with warm water
- a cup for the painted egg
- a spoon
- Separate the vials with the scissors and put them in the bowl with warm water until the paint becomes liquid.
- Shake the vials with liquefied paint and cut the top diagonally.
- Take out the boiled warm egg from the water and dry it. Put on the gloves. You get brilliant eggs as you drip 4 or 5 drops of the selected colour on the gloves and roll the egg until it takes most of the paint, then put about 6 drops of the same colour and keep on rolling until the egg takes all the paint from the gloves.
- Put the painted egg on the opening of the cup until it is completely dry.
Keep the paints in a liquid state and the eggs warm.
Wash and dry the gloves after each change of colours.
To get multicolored effect (a combination of two or more colors) you should use each color after the previous one has dried well.